10.16.2010

Student of the Month

One of the hardest things about being on vacation for me was missing this. Lindsey was chosen as "Student of the Month" in her class. One student is chosen in each class each month. I was so proud that Lindsey got it! I've heard my friends talk about their kiddos getting excited to be Student of the Month. I felt so excited and so honored that Lindsey was chosen!

Luckily Lindsey has some awesome grandparents who of course were more than happy to "fill in" for Ryan and I at the special breakfast! They loaded up all the girls and handled it like champs (so I've heard!).


Here is Lindsey getting her certificate from Mrs. Fox, the principal.

Can you tell she was excited? She looked adorable. Honey said she grinned from ear to ear the entire time. I'm so thankful Lindsey felt loved and supported even when we weren't able to be there. She has lots of "moms" here in Greenwood thanks to my precious friends. Some of which were able to be at the breakfast with their kiddos too!

These 2...a pair for sure! Brandon and Courtney are great friends!
Precious precious Miss Morgan!
This 9 weeks has been amazing. Lindsey has LOVED school. So much of that goes back to her teacher. Miss Morgan has been so sweet and so encouraging. She's perfect for Lindsey. I'm so thankful God put us in her class!

0 comments: