10.01.2010

Bulldog Game

Whitney took a good nap today so I decided we'd head out to the game tonight for a little bit.

This little girls loves to watch football, or at least loves to be at the football games.

Whitney would not look at the camera and was making this face the whole time, but it's sort of cute, huh?! Look at that little bow she has left in her hair!
She did good. There were some fun, big girls to hang out with and watch too!
She even gave me some cute smiles, eventually! Sportin' the Greenwood G!
Courtney cheering. She's not so into being at the game....even though it looks like it here!

Still hanging out, having some juice.

Here came Bogey the Bulldog, I was so glad I had my camera! This seriously might be the best smile/picture of Courtney in a LONG time! I'm thinking this might make a GREAT Christmas card picture! We'd just have to have one of Whitter by herself somehow!

Hanging out with Paige and Addison, sweet friends!

Then Whitney was ready to go! Mrs. Tracy was sweet to love on her for a while. Whitney loves Mrs. Tracy! She's her Sunday School teacher and checks in on her at MDO. I think they've bonded. She just sat there so content! Then she even moved over to Tracy's sister, Carrie's lap for a while and was happy. Thanks girls for helping this mom out! It was greatly appreciated!

Haley came over and I got a quick pic of her and Lindsey (not sure where Courtney was)! Haley made homecoming court so we will have lots of pics with her next week! Lindsey will be so excited to get to see Haley all dressed up and walking with Stephen! Awwww!!!

Me and some of my sweet Sr. Girls! Amalie and Haley! Love these 2 girls!
(yes, I'm smiling way too big, but Ryan was taking the pic and making me laugh!)

Oh yeah, there was a football game going on too! It made me wish I had brought my new, zoom lens Ryan got me. But, it didn't make the list of things to bring to the game! ha!
Greenwood won, 35-0!
(that is Stephen throwing the ball)

1 comments:

Reba said...

I LOVE high school football. I don't watch every play but it is just a fun atmosphere. (Plus now I remember some of the players from when I taught them in kinder. :) Looks like a fun night!