10.28.2010

Halloween Party 1

Today was Courtney's Halloween party at school. She got to wear her costume...again. She was excited! Here she is with one of her BFFs, Bethany. Courtney was telling me this morning as I was braiding her hair that Bethany was going to be a Candy Corn girl, but her dress had black on it too. She then said in her serious, yet funny, Courtney way, "If she was just a candy corn without the black I would eat her up." ha! I laughed out loud! So funny!

Mrs. Tonya had some cute games for them to play. As I walked in, I just missed Courtney throwing the rings on the legs of the spider.
Then Mrs. Tonya carved the pumpkin they had helped pick out at the pumpkin patch.



Bobbing for apples. Courtney found one with a stem sticking up, so she got it out with that. Smart girl!

Then they decorated cookies!



It was a fun little party!

2 comments:

Beaubecky said...

so cute! I love the candycorn story. That is funny!

Lynne Paulus said...

I've been doing some catching up...they're all so dang big! Whitney and Isla kind of look a lot alike. Looks like lots of fun is going on! Miss you all!