The girls and I had a fun time at homecoming this year. Especially since we knew kids involved! Haley made homecoming court and looked beautiful, of course! The girls felt so special. Haley was so sweet to take a quick pic before it all started!

Some of my senior girls came to sit with me. It was such a help since I had all 3 girls with me.
(I checked Lindsey out of school!)

She had a blast! She looks so big!

Thanks to Kelli for holding and entertaining Whitney!

After it was all over, the girls wanted to go see Stephen (of course!). They were so sweet to take some more pics! My girls adore them both!

Love this girl!

I wish I had my zoom lens, but this was the pregame festivities.

She looked beautiful!

Haley is an amazing girl! She loves Jesus and wants to do whatever He wants to do! She's such an example to so many girls!
0 comments:
Post a Comment