10.17.2010

Tag!

1. What is the best gift you have ever gotten?
My camera from Ryan or my new necklace with my girls’ names on it from my parents
2. What is your favorite board or card game?
Any card game really, but Nerts is my all time favorite!

3. Where in the US do you most want to go
Hawaii
4. If you were the President what is the first change you would make or bill you would pass?

I’m so bad. I honestly have no idea exactly, but something about maintaining marriage as only man and woman. However you say that politically!

5. If you could bring back any fashion fad, what would it be?
Tight rolling my jeans. Ha! (no reason, just first thing I thought of)
6. If you could pick another time period to live in, what would it be and why?

Maybe the time period my parents grew up in. When life was much more simple and there wasn’t so much to be afraid of or worried about for my children.

7. What hobbies do you have?

Blogging! Shopping! Mommy-ing!
8. What is your all time favorite tv show?
Friends

The rules are to tag 8 people and you have to answer these questions:

1. Why did you start your blog?
2. If you could anything about your house, what would it be?
3. What is your biggest pet peeve and why?
4. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
5. What is success?
6. What is your favorite holiday and why?
7. What is one item you could not live without and why?
8. Are you a Black Friday shopper? why or why not?

The lucky people I tag are: (c'mon, humor me friends!)
Erin
Sherry
Reba
Katie H.
Lynne
Angela
Tracy M.
Mischlle

1 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Yay!! Thanks for doing it! Great answers. Friends is one of my favorite shows too. I'm gonna have to look up the Nerts game. I've never heard of it.