Here they are...our very girly princesses! Chick Fil A was having princess day which sounded fun, so we loaded up and went. Turned out it was total chaos! It was just so crowded it wasn't fun. They didn't have it set up AT ALL for that kind of crowd. For Lindsey we could have stayed, but having Courtney it was WAY too much! Too crowded. We didn't even really stay for any of the activities. We walked outside and they saw the cow and got one of the crowns they were handing out (see the last picture for that!) and then drove through the drive thru there and got lunch! It was that crowded that I could NOT have kept up with the girls and ordered and gotten out of there all of us together WITH food!
Check out these eyes!! Can you say beautiful blue eyes? So pretty!
Courtney's crooked crown. If the shoe fits, wear it huh? I think a crooked crown fits her well. She likes to be a princess but is pretty tough a lot of the times!
I love both my girls so much. One of the things I love about them is how different they are. I love Lindsey's loving personality and sweet spirit. I love Courtney's funny personality and entertaining spirit!
5.07.2008
Princesses
Posted by Sharon at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
too cute!
This is so cute, good job on the tu tu. We went a couple years ago, I think they had super heros and we had the same crazy experience.
Love those baby blues! Fast food + millions of little princesses, that does sound insane!
Post a Comment