5.01.2008

Lindsey Funny

This is a conversation that Lindsey and I had as she was going to bed. This came after reading the story of Jesus being born. No it isn't Christmas, but she has this Bible that she loves that has probably 10 stories in it. We read them over and over and over and tonight she told me to read my favorite one, so I chose that one. Here's what happened when we were through reading:

L: Mommy, when am I going to be a mommy?
M: You have to get married first.
L: When am I going to get married?
M: When you find that special someone God has picked out just for you.
L: What if it takes too long?
M: (trying to to burst into laughs of her innocence and "girlyness") You just have to wait until just the right time when you find that special boy God has.
L: Are Kyle and Miah going to have a baby?
M: I bet they are when they are ready.
L: When are they going to give me a cousin? (HOW IN THE WORLD DID SHE KNOW THAT RELATIONSHIP!??!?)
M: I guess when they decide they are ready to have a baby.
L: But when is it?
M: I don't know why don't you ask them!

TX cousins...she asked when we were going to get to see Brooks and go to his house again too (I guess since cousin was on her mind she thought of him!) So cute! Wish we were closer!!!

1 comments:

Angela said...

Kids are so funny. You never know what they'll say from moment to moment. I really hope the job situation works out for you. You would be great at that.