Lindsey got her hair cut and I love it! It is just the lenghth I like on her!
Lindsey used to have a "picnic" all the time! She loved it, so I let Courtney do this the other night when Lindsey was at dance. She did really good. She thought she was so big!
This is sort of funny of Lindsey, but it was cute when it was happening! The girls now like to run naked after their bath. They both ended up in Ryan's lap and Lindsey was turned around and you could just see thier little booties! So cute!
Grangrad came to visit this week on his way to Hot Springs to play in a golf tournament. The girls had so much fun with him! They loved having him here to play and give them full attention!
3 comments:
Awww. Lindsey's hair is precious! Love it. Also, Courtney is getting SO big. My goodness, these kids grow up fast. Oh, I have to tell you a funny story about the back of your house...I'll email you.
Adorable hair. Dru got hers cut, too, but it was just a trim. You can't even tell, but if you ask her, she'll tell you she got "princess hair."
Love the Nudy Booties as well call them!
Post a Comment