5.07.2008

"Daddy Paintin"

I didn't get a really good "before" picture of the house. We (mainly Ryan) started paiting the trim/eves of the house last Friday. Then we painted the wood siding (not much) that we have a darker khaki color than it was. It was more of a gray color (picture above). The trim we painted the same color. It looks really good. We both like it a lot. The only part we have left is the chimney in the back and it isn't much!
Here is the section to match the first picture. The best before/after combo I have!
Here is the front of the house. We used to also have 4 holly bushes in the front that totally blocked the view of the front porch. We just put some flowers there for now. My mom gave me a fern for the porch and I got another one. I am searching for some cheap, but the right height plant stands for them. It will look even better with the ferns off of the ground! I really like the way it all turned out! Way to go, Babe!! It looks great!
The reason I titled this one "Daddy Paintin"is because that is what Courtney said all weekend. Even still, I went to the front door today and she said "Daddy paintin." So cute! I reminded her that no, Daddy was back at Cintas now.

2 comments:

Angela said...

So pretty. Oh by the way... that car story is hilarious! I know it wasn't for ya'll, but you have to admit... a little funny. Hope it's all worked out!

Julie said...

Looks great! I love those ferns...and that tee pee!! hahaha