5.12.2008

New Rooms

As I posted last night about our new rooms for the girls, I thought I'd post a few pictures. They both love their new room/bed. Lindsey thinks it is great that she has a pink room. Courtney is glad she has a big girl bed. I ordered some bedding for her room today, so finished product of that coming later. Lindsey loved painting! :) She wanted to help when we painted outside, but she got to do a lot more here. They didn't have the shams, but I ordered them. They match the comforter, so I'm excited to get them. Then we have to get a dresser since Courtney will need the other one when we sell the changing table.


Then Courtney decided to help. I was up on the ladder in the corner and it was the LAST corner before I was finished! Ryan had taken Lindsey on a quick errand. Courtney was so proud of her "painting" on the wall...luckily it came right off.


Here's the angel! The first time she slept in her big girl bed! She has done so well...each time! I'm so thankful!

6 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE Lindsey's bedding! I never even get to think pink :)

Katie said...

Very Pottery Barn I love it!! So cute, I have found a lot of cool stuff that looks like PB at TJMaxx. They have a huge PB outlet by my house. I mean huge!! They have everything some scratch and dent, new.. If you ever come to OH with Ryan I will pick you up and take you for the day!

Lynne Paulus said...

man I didn't get anything bigger than a twin until I got married! Love the new look in Lindsey's room. I can't believe Courtney is that big already! I noticed her hair is looking super curly, it's so adorable!

Julie said...

looks GREAT!

Reba said...

I love the pictures! That pink and green together is one of my favorite combinations. I cannot wait to see Courtney's room. Wasn't that nice of her to "help" you? :)
Reba

Angela said...

You big baby! I can't believe you cried. You COULD have done what I did and leave your kid in a crib till they were almost 4. No, I'm kidding. I know it can be emotional. Jeb will probably be in his crib till he graduates.