*warning* very long post and picture overload!
Last week we up and decided to go to Tulsa for a fun little trip. We went last year and the girls LOVED the Radisson there with an indoor waterpark. So, we decided to go again. Here is Whitney "swimming" for the first time. This is her half smile.
Here is Lindsey going down the big red slide. It took some bribing just like last year. This is Lindsey coming down. She ended up coming down head first and "swimming out" like a big kid. Courtney went down too and LOVED it!

Swimming was the biggest hit of the entired time!

Big sister, little sister!

ALL the Scogin girls swimming!

Then we went to the Oklahoma Aquarium. We had heard that kids love it and sure enough, ours did! They were literally running from tank to tank yelling "come look at this" the entire time! The color looks weird, but there were colored lights and Ryan's sweatshirt is red, thus the funny colors!

This was Lindsey's favorite fish, the one with blue lips. You can see Lindsey on the left.


Then there was the "shark tunnel" that Courtney was not.so.sure about! This picture isn't very good, but it captured the moment of Courtney hanging back and not going in. She finally did, but was very unsure about it. It was super cool!

They got to "pet" a starfish and enjoyed that.

Here are the "twins"....Whitney looks so much like Lindsey. Lindsey is so in love with her baby sister! She all the time is still wanting to hold her, get in her face, kiss her and be around her all.the.time!

Lindsey wanted to take a picture, so here it is....at least it proves I was there!
(even if it isn't a good picture)

Here are the girls just hanging out. Notice that L (excuse her weird eyes) and W are looking at Courtney. Who knows what she was saying! There is no telling!

More swimming....except Whit slept.

Loving the water!


I was SHOCKED at how this girl swam. She's the one that we had to coax to swim at the beginning of the summer every year! She's been telling me that she didn't want to take swimming lessons this year. I told her if she jumped in and swam across the pool all by herself, she didn't have to do it. Remember, she would HARDLY do that at the end of swimming lessons last year. Welllllll, guess what she did in Tulsa. Yep, jumped right in and started swimming, with her face in, and she swam pretty far! Immediately she asked if she had to take lessons. I told her that she had to do that in the deep end (she could touch everywhere in the hotel pool) with Mrs. Jane at swimming lessons this year and it would probably be her last year. Wow! When I said that I never ever dreamed she would even consider doing it alone! I was soooo proud!

These are just some cool pics I got with my camera!
2 comments:
Fun!! The boys are going to LOVE going there in a few weeks!
Love your new background too!
Awesome fun! Way to go L. I think the pix that L took of you and W is precious!
Post a Comment