3.03.2010

Sucker

This is Whitney's new paci...her 2 middle fingers. I was a thumb sucker (until the 4th grade, but we won't talk about that) and Whitney had been sucking her thumb off and on. I had mixed feelings about it. You can't take a thumb away to break the habit, but gosh it is just so cute. Plus, I don't have to get up in the night to put a thumb back in her mouth like you do a paci. Then one day she did this (picture below) and has pretty much stuck to it ever since. Pretty cute, other than Ryan pointing out that it is the TX Longhorn sign. But, really if you look closer it is the "I love you" sign because her thumb is sticking out! :) She doesn't do this all the time, but it is definately about to replace her paci I believe...notice the paci on the floor beside her! This was the scene in my living room on Monday afternoon for a good 20 min. Whitney was so entertained by the girls and so happy to just lay and watch them. I got them some sticker books and they sat and played with them together. As I walked by and noticed how engrossed they were in their books and how engrossed Whitney was in them, it was one of those moments I didn't want to forget. I love these girls so much!

1 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

Precious. Good times w/ sisters...I love it!