3.21.2010

Happy Birthday....to everyone!

Sat. was Ryan's birthday! He turned the big 3-2! The girls were so excited to make him a cake! So here we go....all 3 of them! How fun! I see lots of fun times in the kitchen in our future! Notice the big girls in their aprons! The shadow is funny on Whit's face, but she was mezmorized by the mixer!
The next morning, we did the icing!
Then opened presents! She's as big of a Saints fan as he is!
She was excited for him to open his Saints Super Bowl Champions shirt!
Nothing better than homemade wrapping paper! (this is Courtney's side)

All his girls!
(This is Lindsey's side of the wrapping paper)
Yes, he got a nerf gun for his 32nd birthday!
Shooting....
Reloading....
Revenge....(shooting daddy back!)
After presents, we got ready and went to Fayetteville to eat with Honey, Granddad and Uncle Taylor. Amber (soon to be AUNT Amber) had to work, so she couldn't come. We have never been able to find a time to get together to celebrate Taylor's birthday (Jan. 20), Honey's birthday (Feb. 7) and then it was obviously now Ryan's birthday. Mom brought these cute and very yummy cupcakes! It also worked out that we were celebrating Mom and Dad's 34th Wedding Anniversary. I felt HORRIBLE that I forgot. "Mom of 3 brain moment" I guess. They were sweet and understanding! Thanks mom and dad!
Honey got the girls the sprinkle cupcakes....

Ryan chose chocolate milk shake
(please excuse Ryan's eyes. Somehow he manages to do this in a lot of pictures. By the time I realized it, Lindsey had aleready started eating hers so we coulnd't "re-do" the picture!)
Somehow I didn't get a picture of anyone else that was there.
Then we ventured to Uncle Kyle and Aunt Miah's house to celebrate there. Besides being Ryan's birthday, his dad, Mark's birthday is Monday. So we took the famous yellow cake with chocolate icing, like every Scogin man loves! The girls added the blue sprinkles! Thankfully Aunt Miah came through with candles!
Would you like some cake with those sprinkles.
Of course the girls wanted to use ALL of the candles in the box...so we did!
Helping daddy blow them all out!
Whitney was WORN OUT to say the least! Thankfully she is a super
sleeper and took a short, but very much needed nap!
We had a fun day celebrating all of the birthdays! It is always fun to see family. There are many days I wish we lived closer and could hang out and have dinner more regularly. Maybe one day! We are so blessed and our girls are more than blessed with great grandparents, aunts and uncles!

0 comments: