These are some moments from the past couple of days that have "made my heart smile" just when I needed it! You can see the tub of clothes there beside the girls. I have been changing over all of their clothes. Pulling fall/winter clothes out of their closets, putting the spring/summer clothes in. Which means a big mess while getting it all organized, washed, and hung up. So, literally for 2 days I have been working on this project. In the mean time I managed to play a few games of Candy Land, have friends over (yes, among a very messy house), eat lunch with a friend randomly (after seeing her in the pizza place as we were driving through), reading and being read to, and hearing some precious playtime among my girls!
It took a little bit for Courtney to become super interested in Whitney. She never acted like she didn't like her, but was just not taken with her like Lindsey always has been. Lately however, that has changed. She is LOVING her baby sister. This is what I found as I peeked around the corner on Thursday. Precious to a momma's heart! Can you tell that Whit is breaking her neck to look at Courtney? Love it! Then today as I was doing laundry like a mad woman, I noticed all the lights in the house were off (I had been folding clothes in my room, Whitney was napping). It was a pretty cloudy day, so it was fairly dark. So when I found the girls, this is what I saw:
3.12.2010
Love these girls!
Posted by Sharon at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the sister connection...nothing beats it. Yes, the days you hear arguing, look at these pictures and know that deep down, they really love each other. :)
Great post!!! I also loved the pics of Whitney on the previous post. Precious precious girls!!
Oh and I may just have to steal the blinged out shoes idea!!!! love it!!! Great idea for Easter.....
Post a Comment