3.08.2010

Silly Hat

Last week at school, Lindsey's class celebrated Dr. Seuss because it was his birthday. On Friday, they had silly hat day. The directions were to make a hat look silly, you will see that I believe we succeeded in doing that...

I also think that this was the beginning of future creatve projects!
Thanks to Nonnie (Erin's mom) who had all this fun crafty stuff for us to use! It was PERFECT!



Just in case you didn't notice, there is a "nest" on the top. There is a cupcake paper holding 3 "pom poms" that are the mommy, daddy, and baby birds.

To say that she was proud of her hat would be a huge understatement! I love my "artsy" girl! She had the best time. The only reason we were finished decorating it was because I ran out of hot glue! She then of course asked me why I ran out!?


2 comments:

Erin said...

Tell Lindsey that is the most amazing hat I've EVER seen! Very creative!!!

Julie said...

Lindsey,

I LOVE your hat! You are a creative young lady! Way to go!!

Miss Julie