Sat. was our last day of Upward for this year. It was a fun year! Lindsey absolutely LOVED being a cheerleader. She had an excellent coach, Mrs. Katie. Katie has a heart for coaching cheerleading and you can tell she loves it! She was awesome and gave up her time to teach these girls and teach them well! Thanks Katie! You are the BEST!
Every Sat. I would intend to take a picture of Ryan and Lindsey in their Upward uniforms, but time would always get away. I got one Sat. before we left. Ryan is praying that one day he will be able to coach one (at least) of his girls playing basketball. I'm afraid Lindsey is a lost cause for it, but we'll see! I love this picture! They have such a close relationship that I am sectretly sometimes jealous of. She thinks the absolute WORLD of her daddy! (But that is for another post!)
Waiting for the music to start for her last halftime performance!

Leah, Madison, Lindsey (Maggie in the background, sorry Maggie!)
Leah, Madison, Lindsey (Maggie in the background, sorry Maggie!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment