Today we finished what we can of the baby's nursery! Yeah!! There will be a few more additions once it is here--boy/girl accessories! :) The girls were reading books (practicing I'm sure). So cute!
Here is the view from the bedroom door. I wish you could see the nightlight, it is a Razorback stained glass looking thing from Honey and Granddad! Just so cute!

These PRECIOUS canvasas were painted by my sweet friend Ashely! She just does them for people and won't let her friends pay her! She could make so much money doing it! I told her what I was thinking and she came up with these on her own! I.LOVE.THEM! They are perfect! I don't know if they are hard to read or not, but they say "wooo pig sooie" on them!
These PRECIOUS canvasas were painted by my sweet friend Ashely! She just does them for people and won't let her friends pay her! She could make so much money doing it! I told her what I was thinking and she came up with these on her own! I.LOVE.THEM! They are perfect! I don't know if they are hard to read or not, but they say "wooo pig sooie" on them!
I think I am going to add something to this wall later, but I'm still deciding what it needs. Something above the canvasas, up high, huh Sherry?? :)

When we cleaned out mom and dad's garage, I saw this lamp. I had thoughts of just getting a cute red lampshade, but can't find that. I also had thoughts of painting on the shade some red polka dots or something. But, I'm not sure yet. So, there will be a lamp here of some sort and also another plaque thing Ashley is painting for me with the Razorback fight song painted on it. It is square so it should look cute hanging right there by the shelf. I also need some sort of picture frame on the shelf. One thing I KNOW I will add is some of the maternity pictures I took with the girls and I. I'm still wiating to see the full gallery, so a few of those will go in here.

Here is the bed, nothing exciting. It is full with the base/carrier for the car, hospital bag for the baby and the boppy. All going in the car with us on Tuesday. Also, Ashley is painting a name canvas as well to go above the bed. Obviously that can't be done yet, so it will be done soon after!

So, there it is...finished! Here we are hanging out at home waiting to watch the HOGS tonight! The girls are playing, I'm doing some cleaning, hanging out and listening to my girls play in the toy room. However, I can't help but think how different our lives will be next Sat! We will be HOME with the baby, my parents will be here and our lives will never be the same for this precious bundle that God is giving us! I am looking so forward to meeting this baby and using this room that we have gotten ready.
When we cleaned out mom and dad's garage, I saw this lamp. I had thoughts of just getting a cute red lampshade, but can't find that. I also had thoughts of painting on the shade some red polka dots or something. But, I'm not sure yet. So, there will be a lamp here of some sort and also another plaque thing Ashley is painting for me with the Razorback fight song painted on it. It is square so it should look cute hanging right there by the shelf. I also need some sort of picture frame on the shelf. One thing I KNOW I will add is some of the maternity pictures I took with the girls and I. I'm still wiating to see the full gallery, so a few of those will go in here.
Here is the bed, nothing exciting. It is full with the base/carrier for the car, hospital bag for the baby and the boppy. All going in the car with us on Tuesday. Also, Ashley is painting a name canvas as well to go above the bed. Obviously that can't be done yet, so it will be done soon after!
So, there it is...finished! Here we are hanging out at home waiting to watch the HOGS tonight! The girls are playing, I'm doing some cleaning, hanging out and listening to my girls play in the toy room. However, I can't help but think how different our lives will be next Sat! We will be HOME with the baby, my parents will be here and our lives will never be the same for this precious bundle that God is giving us! I am looking so forward to meeting this baby and using this room that we have gotten ready.
2 comments:
It looks so cute! Love the canvasas! Cute little baby will be in there so soon!
I hate to admit it, but the canvas pictures and decor is really cute. I can't believe that you are ruining this child before he/she even gets here. At least give him/her a choice.....:)
Post a Comment