I don't have any pictures but thought I'd type about being ONE WEEK away from having this precious baby in my arms! There are lots of very random things that are going through my head. Just to name a few:
- I should be cleaning something I'm sure.
- What will my girls think? How will they act?
- Is it a BOY or GIRL!??!?! (this is probably at the top of the list)
- I pray so much that our baby is healthy and that all things will go smooth. I really start to worry about this, but have to just trust God.
- We really don't have very much for our baby to wear...hmmm...I'm sure grandparents will supply a few pink or blue things to get us by! :)
- Is this really happening? What is it going to be like having a tiny baby in the car again?
- That carrier can get so heavy!
- It is going to be SO HARD to lose this baby weight and I dread every.single.minute of trying!
I don't know what else, but during these last few days of "calm" I hope I can enoy my girls, relax, and just look forward to this blessing God is giving us!
3 comments:
This is such an exciting time! I am rejoicing w/ you and can't wait to greet the newest Scogin! Hang in there. Oh yeah, I bet we can come up w/ some clothes pretty fast after he/she gets here! :0)
Sharon,
Give someone access to your blog so that lurkers like me won't have to wait to find out what you have.
Betsy
awwwwww what an exciting time! A little eternal life, straight from God to you. I love it. The chaos is temporary, the life forever. I am so excited!
Post a Comment