This is the reason I've been behind in posting/blogging/pictures...I've lost my Kodak Easyshare program when our computer crashed. So I have no "editing" (not that I do anything big) program. I started using Picasa which I love, but it is limited in how many pictures you can upload from their to blogger. Then if I try and save it, it doesn't save my edited version. FRUSTRATED! I'm sure some of you who use it more could tell me what to do....if so, HELP!
Anyway. Here are some pictures totally out of order, but pictures none the less of Courtney starting gymnastics. I wish they were in order....
They climped up this "rope wall" and then flipped over.
They then moved to the low bar and learned "front support" and flipped over. Courtney kept wanting to let go and reach for the mat below her when her teacher (Miss Sheena) would flip her. It was pretty cute and funny to watch!

1 comments:
I haven't checked your blog in a long time. Boy did I have a lot to catch up on.
Okay, where did you get that adorable gymnastics outfit for Courtney? I've got to get Anna Claire one.
Post a Comment