Here are some pictures to go along with my post from a few days ago (scroll down if you haven't read my "update")....
One night we kept baby Klaire for Katie. The girls got some good practice! It was cute in so many ways and overwhelming in others. Cute becuase....look at these pictures. They were so excited to help.
Lindsey went and got all the blankets she could find to let Klaire play on
This is where my cousin Jordan got married. It is an old plantation and is beautiful! It was warm, but not nearly as bad as it could have been. (August 29th in central/south AR)
The girls did not want to sit down, but run around in the grass on the side, which was fine. It was cute to watch them with Ryan.
Here is Jordan! Courtney and Jordan have bonded at our Watts Reunions the past couple of years. She calls him her "friend" which is so funny! Jana was not close so we couldn't get a picture with the bride and groom...but she was beautiful. Not sure what Courtney's face is, but she was SUPER excited to see Jordan!
Then we got a waterslide. The girls LOVED it to say the least. We weren't sure if we'd be able to get it out this year, but "lucky for us" it got hot again for a week and they lived on it! They played on it for HOURS at a time....I didn't get a picture of the entire thing (not sure why!) but here are a few with friends.
Now that I'm sort of caught up, I hope to stay on top of things. We sort of worked on the nursery last night, I hope to get it "finished" as it is going to be sometime in the next week or so. Pictures coming of that. Today I remembered the camera and have some cute pics of Courtney at gymnastics, so....I hope to stay on top of things again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment