9.28.2009

Biggest and Big

Today I finally felt somewhat "caught up" and such, so I had the energy and thoughts to start packing bags for the hospital and trip to Fayetteville. This was what the girls did when I told them I had a surprise (Honey has them trained) for them. Not really sure how or why Lindsey is making that funny face.

I absolutely love these smiles!

Yeah! Here they are...surprise! They liked their shirts, but I think were a bit disappointed with it being "just a shirt" as their surprise. Too stinkin' cute! I can't wait for next Wed to see them come in and meet this baby wearing these shirts! Ohhhh the anticipation....



These will be the BEST 2 big sisters in the world!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Those are so cute, I can't believe the big day is only a week away.. I will be praying for you.

The Junods said...

Love it! I when they close their eyes and peek. Our Honey ALWAYS requires eyes closed too. I don't think about it so much. 1 week more to go. PTL! I can't wait! LVU.

meeksmiles33 said...

It is approaching so quickly!! Take in every moment you can with your two precious girls!!