10.07.2009

BIRTH-Day

Here it is, the morning of Oct. 7th. Ryan just got up and said, "I didn't have to wake you up, huh?" :) No....but I did sleep more last night than I did the night before Courtney's birth. I think it was all the prayers. Seriously. I have been blown away at the text and facebook messages that I have gotten about people praying for me and our baby! Wow! You learn quickly not to take that for granted.

I've pretty much been an emotional wreck for a couple of days. Tears at random times and lots of fears. Even just yesterday my doctor said, "I just want you to be excited." For whatever reason I couldn't get excited for all of my worries and fears of this baby being healthy, me being fine, my girls and how they would be, our family and the changes we are about to go through (just to name a few). However, this morning when I woke up and it was 2:47 I could not have been more excited! Finally! That feeling of fun and anticipation of meeting this baby as opposed to the fear I'd been feeling! Priase the Lord!

I'm still emotional (tears flowing now), but tears of excitement and tears of overwhelming thankfulness!

If you are reading this, I promise to post pics ASAP! I brought the computer, so hopefully later this afternoon/evening I can get some pictures up of our newest family member!

4 comments:

Ma said...

Sharon,

I wait with excitement. I'll be praying all day today for your wonderful little bundle of joy.

Tell Honey hello for me and to give the precious one an extra kiss from Miss Betsy.

Love,

Betsy

Angela said...

Literally dying of anticipation. Hurry up with those pictures!

Ma said...

Someone PLEASE give us an update! I thought you took the laptop to the hospital! :) Can't you multitask....type and have a baby at the same time???

Valerie said...

love love love it when that excitement finally hits! I always had fears the first 6 days after the birth of both my kiddos. So hard. Stay strong my sweets! enjoy!