Here are some special people in my life...Amanda (nurse) and Dr. Lindsey Seale (best OBGYN ever!)! This was back in pre-op before my surgery. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these two girls so much!
Here is the first pic of Whitney!

Look at these feet....so long! So cute!
Mommy (sort of), Daddy and Whitney before he took her to the nursery!
Look at ALL.THAT.HAIR! Neither of my other girls had hair like this at all!

The 3 Scogin Girls...mercy, they will be trouble I think!

This is what Lindsey wanted to do all afternoon. If someone else was holding Whitney, Lindsey wanted to know when it was going to be her turn again! Seriously!!!
Look at these feet....so long! So cute!
The 3 Scogin Girls...mercy, they will be trouble I think!
This is what Lindsey wanted to do all afternoon. If someone else was holding Whitney, Lindsey wanted to know when it was going to be her turn again! Seriously!!!
11 comments:
Awesome!
It won't be long before you're going to have that beautiful hair put up in a big ole' bow!! :o)
She's beautiful!
Oh my heavens....she is beautiful. And eyes wide open! You girls will have so much fun.
Thanks for posting!
How sweet! I love the picture of all 3 of them! Congrats!!!! She is beautiful!
Absolutely precious! Can't wait to see her!
Ahhh!! I can hardly stand those pictures. I want to be in them. Holding that sweet thing and just watching your girls! What fun! I love the name and the hair! Beautiful baby! Can't wait to hear your voice. Lvu!
Just precious. 3 Scogin girls! Get ready for quite the ride, Ryan!!
She seems so alert, so precious!! I'm glad everything went well. Babies are such blessings and miracles.
Oh, Sharon, she is so precious. I LOVE all of that hair. And her sisters look so proud. I am SOOO glad to hear she is doing well, and so are you!
SHARON!!! I've been waiting to find out who was cookin' in there! Yaya, another Scogin Sweetie! Are we all doomed or what with all these little princesses! Congrats!!!!She is beautiful and wow I can't believe the hair and its dark too! How I wish I could be there and hold her and see you all! I'm SO glad things went well and she is beautiful and healthy as are you. I was praying! Love you and miss you so much!
Lynne
She's beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her and give her a big snuggle and kiss. Congratulations you guys! What a blessing. :)
So precious!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment