10.13.2009

So far so good

I'm going to try and get caught up so here goes....

Whitney was born on Wed and we came home Friday afternoon. Here is our first family pictures as a family of 5! That just sounds crazy to me still!
Seriously only one of the pics of just me and Whitney from the entire hospital stay! I guess that is what happens with #3!
This is all dressed to come home. Mom got this bonnett for her. It is a bonnett to come home from the hospital in and it is a hankerchief for her to carry at her wedding. Very neat!
This is our Scogin family "thing" to wear a shirt from the town we live in. It started as an accident, but Ryan has worn an Olive Branch, MS shirt and 2 Greenwood shirts!
Here are the girls welcoming us home! They were so cute, but Courtney didn't want in the pic!
The girls made welcome home posters for us! Precious!

Then put up this sign too! I love it!

1 comments:

Katie said...

So sweet how much did she weigh? Do you feel good, you look good, happy. Congrats.