First, this is my 3rd post today...so scroll down if you've missed one!
Second, click on the top blog "A Moment Captured Photography" on the right side of this page. There you will see some pics of Whitney that my friend Shannon Walker took today! They are adorable. She only has a few up right now, but more to come!!
10.29.2009
Posted
Posted by Sharon at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
beautiful photos of Whitney!
Love getting all caught up! Seriously. Yes, you say that a lot! It's always so funny hearing yourself through the mouths of your wee ones! Good and bad sometimes! Like when Keira loudly has exclaimed, "holy crap!". Shoot, I can't really get too mad when she's learned it from me! Whoops!
I LOVE Lindsey's cat pumpkin, that is adorable and so creative! You'll have to get a pic with her in her costume with her pumpkin! I totally forgot it was Halloween! Doesn't seem to be a big holiday here in Australia. I've seen a tiny bit of stuff but not much. It's just all Christmas now like in the states I'm sure. I'm sort of glad we didn't have to attempt to come up with Halloween dress-ups this year though since I have nothing here.
I'm going to go check the photos of Whitney now. Love the cutie pics of her in the tiny tutu! Love you and miss you!
Lynne
Love baby Whit's pictures!
Post a Comment