10.16.2009

What have YOU been up to?

Here are some things we've been doing...
1. Being a BIG sister
2. Watching sleeping Whitney...precious

3. Adding new decor to our tables (Huggies is the new thing right?)
4. Trying to sleep with some LOUD big sisters. This was hilarious! The girls were acting crazy and being so loud. I went to check on Whitney and this is what she was doing!

5. Breakfast this morning on the couch

6. Playing babies

7. Hanging out with Honey

8. Posing for the camera

9. Checking out Daddy. I have him already wrapped around my finger...seriously!
We've been having fun. Just hanging out. I'm trying to stay home and keep our family well. Which is so hard for me! But, I know it is the best thing for my family. I just pray that God will continue to keep our family well and protect us from this flu and all the junk going around!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

so adorable. I think I like the new things going on at your house better than mine. She is obviously adored!