Here is the diaper bag I ordered for Whitney today! I'm so excited! I can't tell if this is brown adn white or black and white. But, I asked for it in black and white. I'm really excited to get it!
Here is our angel!

This is Courtney playing "mommy" with her baby. First off, notice her outfit...leotard and cowboy boots! Nice! Second, she got the boppy herself and got on the couch. She then covered up her baby. You can see her leotard is almost off of her shoulder. That is because she was trying to figure out how to feed her baby...if she had had a t-shirt on I'm confident the baby would have been under her shirt! I remember Lindsey doing the same thing when Courtney was a baby. I love it! She loves playing babies and loves being the boss whenever she can! Where does she get that?

I took Whitney to the doctor today for the first time. He said she looked very good and very healthy! She has gained a pound since she was born (plus a little bit if you count what she lost in the hospital). She weighs 8 pounds 11 ounces. She is getting longer too. She was born 20 inches long and now is 21 1/2 inches long! Way to go Whit! She's doing good. Eating (obviously) and sleeping well. She has her moments at night where she doesn't want to go back down too quickly after eating, but overall I have nothing to complain about. Thank you Lord for a healthy, happy baby! What a blessing she is! I can't imagine life without her!
Here is our angel!This is Courtney playing "mommy" with her baby. First off, notice her outfit...leotard and cowboy boots! Nice! Second, she got the boppy herself and got on the couch. She then covered up her baby. You can see her leotard is almost off of her shoulder. That is because she was trying to figure out how to feed her baby...if she had had a t-shirt on I'm confident the baby would have been under her shirt! I remember Lindsey doing the same thing when Courtney was a baby. I love it! She loves playing babies and loves being the boss whenever she can! Where does she get that?
I took Whitney to the doctor today for the first time. He said she looked very good and very healthy! She has gained a pound since she was born (plus a little bit if you count what she lost in the hospital). She weighs 8 pounds 11 ounces. She is getting longer too. She was born 20 inches long and now is 21 1/2 inches long! Way to go Whit! She's doing good. Eating (obviously) and sleeping well. She has her moments at night where she doesn't want to go back down too quickly after eating, but overall I have nothing to complain about. Thank you Lord for a healthy, happy baby! What a blessing she is! I can't imagine life without her!
3 comments:
I love the bag. I have been obsessed with this prink, black and white damask.. I even bough a shirt in the damask. Love all these cute prints. I look back to when I had Jaden not tha I would get him a girly bag but baby stuff is so much cuter now. Think about when our moms had us! (ha ha) Glad your doing well, she is a beauty.
Cute bag, cute girls. Love that Courtney is trying to "help" an be the mommy too. Way to go on growing a healthy girl!
she is so precious. And Courtney breast feeding is too cute. Ireland used to do the same thing and I used to laugh and laugh every time.
Post a Comment