8.20.2009

Save The Date

Because I know you are all on pins and needles....OCTOBER 7th! That is our date! We will meet this precious baby that morning. My surgery is scheduled for 8:30 and hopefully it will be on time!

Let the countdown begin!!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I am so happy! how fun and exciting to know the day. ohhhh how September will drag on by. I am so sorry for not making it to the shower. It was the same day as Ireland's birthday, and we were still planning on making it, but then my dad stopped by and wanted to eat dinner with us and spend time with Ireland, so I couldn't take her with me, and didn't really want to ditch her on her 8th birthday (although sad to say I didn't actually contemplate that.lol)

Wendi Cupp said...

Sharon, that is so exciting!!! Praying for you guys! Hugs!

Angela said...

Exciting!