8.12.2009

Pictures!!!!!!

Right before we left for the beach, I had my friend, Shannon Walker, take some maternity pictures and a few of the girls. I had not done this before with either of my other pregnancies, but this being the END I thought it would be a fun, different thing to do. When I see other people's "belly pics" I think they are adorable. I wasn't sure how I would like my own. It isn't something I want to get blown up to a 16x20...but I do like it. My favorites are the ones of the girls and my belly! Anyway, if you want to look at them here is the link:

http://www.amomentcapturedbyshannonwalker.com/

Then click on proofing (sometimes it takes a min. to load this page). It will ask you for a password on the bottom right corner. The password is babyscogin (just like that, it is case sensitive).

This is my "sneek peek" and there will be more for me to see (I think). I like so many already! It was a fun time and I'm thankful to have them!

1 comments:

the alder boys said...

SO CUTE!! Ok my favorite is the one of Lindsey hugging your belly! Wow!!