This title means several things...we are home sweet home from Florida. We had so much fun. However, as always it is so nice to be home and back to "normal" whatever that might be!
The other thing about it is that my "nesting" has totally kicked in. It was starting to before we left, but I had Lindsey's birthday, packing for vacation, etc. So now that we are home...it is game time for baby time! Today I got a few things done in Courtney's room that I had on my to do list for a while now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how her letters/name turned out. So stinkin' cute! Thanks Mischelle for the great idea with the colorful ribbon to go with her bedding!
I added a lamp and a small bulletin board as well. This is looking in from the doorway.
I also added this lamp. I covered this with some material I happened on at Hobby Lobby! I think it turned out super cute! I added the hot pink fringe. There are lots of colors and gives something to the room other than just stripes! I like how it turned out! Courtney does too!
We are going to start working on painting the baby's room this week. I have the bedding, I'm borrowing a crib from my college roommate, Ashley! We have to get the glider recovered. But I have already talked to a lady about that. I need to get some crib sheets, changing pad cover, and figure out what's going on the walls. I feel like finally there is a thought process and we are moving in the right direction! Yeah!!!
4 comments:
I love the bright colors...can't wait to see it in person!
sooooo cute. Good job Sharon! I love it when we get the energy to get these things done. Could you sprinkle some of that magic stuff on me?!?!
very cute! welcome home!
I have actually contemplated buying that very set! Now that I see it in pictures, it is even cuter!!! Great job!!
Post a Comment