8.23.2009

Courtney's Family Party!

This is Party #2! We had family come for lunch and presents! Ryan grilled burgers and hot dogs! He's a grill master for sure!! This is Lindsey, Courtney and Manuel. This is the little boy (not so little anymore) that Amber's (Taylor's girlfriend) adopted when they found him living with the pigs in the street while they were on mission. It is an amazing story. He was so cute and so sweet. He and the girls had fun playing ball together! After lunch we opened presents....

This was pretty much "you had to be there" but Lindsey was insistant on taking pictures of Courtney opening her presents. However, it would be like this! "Hold your present up, Courtney. Then L would tell her exactly where to hodl it and how! Notice the "up close" shot L is getting of the present! It took several tries, but she finally got the shot she was needing! Ha!
Courtney got a big girl bike from us. She was so stinkin' excited! I don't have a good picture of her reaction because I wasn't as ready as I thought I was. She was sitting down waiting, and pointed, dropped her mouth open in surprise and popped up! It was priceless!

Here are Amber and Uncle Taylor with the kiddos!


What a good picture of Uncle Taylor and Honey! (notice Uncle Taylor's haircut!!)


Blowing out all the candles...
MawMaw and Courtney reading a Dora book she got for her birthday!

Miss Priss...seriously!
So proud! So big! So funny!
What do you notice in this picture? My mother in law, Cynda, me and my mom all wore white shirts with black shorts/capris! How funny is that?! I love this picture! It is good of all of us I think!! Pretty funny!
Then as Honey and Grandad were leaving, they wanted a picture with the girls. This is what Lindsey thought about that....
We had fun with all of our family! I'm sorry I don't have pictures of everyone that was there. I need to get some from others to add to it! We had a wonderful family party!

0 comments: