8.05.2009

More Beach Pics

This first picture is one I forgot from the other day. There is a HUGE sandbar just a little ways out. Lindsey likes to go out there and jump in the waves. She doesn't want to even think about riding them (our "surf board" is sitting in the condo unused!!) at all, but likes being in them with Ryan.

Courtney is still very very unsure about being in the waves/ocean or having anything to do with it at all. Ryan just picked her up and took her out there today. She was not crying, but clinging to him the entire time!


He was trying to get her used to the water....it wasn't really working!



Lindsey on the other hand is in love with it. She thinks it is fun when the "little waves" come as she says, but not the big ones. She likes standing there, about ankle high and letting the waves hit her feet! She's so cute!

We are continuing to enjoy our time here. It has been a fun trip. The girls are swimming more than ever in the pool, enjoying the beach (Lindsey more than Courtney) and having fun just hanging out together! We are planning a trip for next year and I just can't imagine us here with 3 kiddos! I look around at these moms carrying their babies and can't believe that this time next year I will have a 10 month old! Crazy!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: