8.24.2009

Courtney's Waterslide Party!!

Courtney loves swimming and the water so much that this was a perfect year for a "water" party for her! We borrowed this from some friends and it was a HUGE hit! I am on the hunt for an "after summer sale" to buy one! Seriously! So worth it I think for us for next summer!!

Courtney (in her goggles) and Bethany


Ryan and Sean holding down the shade...they did such a good job!

Mr. Andy LOVING the water hose! One time he got a little crazy and sprayed us moms that were on the side! He's a cutie for sure!

This is what the big kids enjoyed...bouncing down the slide (notice Brandon is in the air)

Present time!! Cute Greenwood shirt from Harper!

The only reason I put this picture on here is because notice the bag...TORN. Apparently it was too hard to get out of the top of the bag, so why not tear the bag! It was a small present, but leave it to Courtney to tear the bag! Seriously!
(it wasn't hard to get out, it was from Lindsey)
The party crew minus just 2 (that were there)!
Back: Kennedy, Brandon, Abi, Emily
Front: Bethany, Courtney, Scotty, Lindsey (beautiful picture of her by the way), Harper

Eating cookie cake
Notice the cake, it is the only picture I really have of it. It is a waterslide with a little girl coming off of it into the water.
These are the friends that Courtney invited (minus Brandon...he was still sliding I guess). They all just ended up sitting there so it worked out well. Sort of. They would NOT look at me to take a "group" picture, but what do you expect from a bunch of 3 year olds?!?
Scotty, Bethany, Courtney, Harper and Halie
Sweet Baby Camryn
Is this a pose or what?!?!
Scotty and his killer eyes and smile!
Harper and Courtney--we need to hang out more! They love eachother!
This was a perfect party! The weather was perfect too! In the sun it was slightly warm, but in the shade it was perfect! We had such a fun time celebrating with Courtney and her friends. We are truly blessed to have sweet friends! I'm thankful for each of you that are part of our lives and love our girls! What would I do without you?! Happy Birthday Courtney! We love you!
I started her family party pictures/post the other day and didn't finish. So, when I did, it posted it as the day I started it. To see those pics, scroll down a little bit! :) Not sure how to change that date to post it up here...if you know, I'd like to change it!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Gosh, she is getting so big! Happy birthday, Courtney! :)

Alisa Berteau said...

Looks like a terrific party!!! Great job mom! If you happen to find where to get one of those water slide things, let me know!!!!