Today was a great day! We went down to the beach at 9:00 this morning. Claimed our chairs and yes, started our day! 5 min. later, Courtney asked to go to the pool! Ha! She is like her mother. Loves the beach, but wants to swim in the pool, not the ocean! Lindsey soon (before we even got our towels out of the bag to walk to the pool) wanted to go with us. So, we abandoned our chairs and all went to the pool! So funny! After an hour, Lindsey was ready to go back to teh beach and build a sand castle. So, Ryan, Kelli and Lindsey went to the beach. Courtney and I stayed in the pool. Just a side note--she's a fish and thinks she can swim/touch/do anything and everything in the water, so being with her is NO easy task!
This is from this afternoon! One of the advantages of having Kelli is that there is opportunity for family pictures. This is one year I don't mind taking swimsuit pics since I'm pregnant! Ha!
This was just cute of Courtney in her cover up walking down to the beach!
Later this afternoon we all came to the pool for a fun time before dinner. Ryan got Lindsey to do this....
We went to the Crab House for dinner (a Bartlett Family suggestion) and it was yummy! Ryan said it was the best shrimp he has ever had. I had chicken fingers (of course!), but Lindsey had fish and Courtney had french fries! Ha! That is about right for her! This was more of a "you had to be there" moment I'm sure, but Courtney was looking at this menu and just talking, singing and oblivious to anyone and anything around her! So funny!
Here is another family pic! Wow, 2 pictures of me in one post, watch out!! No, seriously it is only because we have an "extra" with us and it is much easier to get pictures together this way! Courtney is in an "I don't want to take a picture" mode, so as long as she is looking at the camera thsese days, I'm not picky!
We are having a blast. It has been a fun vacation for sure! Tomorrow we are going to do pretty much the same thing. ONLY...Lindsey got a "surf board" tonight! Ha! We'll see how this goes tomorrow. Check back for pictures of my "little surfer girl."
1 comments:
I'm jealous!! Can't wait until next week. We have several family pictures with the exact same background at the Crab House!! I'm starving now...
Post a Comment