3.31.2008

Spring is here...hopefully!

Lindsey was SO proud to finally have flowers! Ryan decided to clean out the flower beds. We debated about pulling out the other bushes last year, but didn't. So he decided he was going to do that yesterday. After that and Lindsey asking a million times....they headed out to get flowers. I didn't get a before and after, but it turned out nice. Courtney was just hanging out and drinking Lindsey's Sonic "strawberry sprite" aka strawberry limeaid. I'll add a picture of the end product soon!



2 comments:

Julie said...

I noticed your pretty flowers this afternoon as I was coming home. I love them! I'm glad spring is here, but I'm ready for the rain to stop. :)

Lynne Paulus said...

Whoo-hoo for spring time! We keep being teased with it and then it will hail or snow or something on top of all the flowers that are blooming! Weird! Doesn't it just make you a happier person to see the sunshine and see the color of pretty flowers?! I bet your yard looks great!