Last night as we went to bed were were told that we might be getting 2-4 inches of snow. I did not want that, even though it would be fun. I had a couple of things that I needed to get done today and the girls needed to go to MDO to get those things done. But, NO....Greenwood closed school even though we only had an inch (MAYBE!) of snow and the road are TOTALLY clear! Not sure why we don't have school today. Lindsey was naked to her panties before I could even give her breakfast telling me she was going to play in the snow. She bundled up and went out , but I think she got bored. I didn't bundle up Courtney becuase it just isn't worth it. Lindsey was eating the snow off of her gloves and loving it! So cute!
This is Courtney...classic Courtney! Sunday after church we were all just hanging out after lunch on the deck and playing in the yard. Courtney looked so cute and she wanted to sit in the chair. So, I put her up there, got the camera and she started "slumping" down laughing. As to say "just try and take my picture!" So, I tried and this is what I got as she was laughing! Better than if I could have posed her I think! I LOVE it!
So, SERIOUSLY!?! Why is that we are stuck at home without anything on the roads? I guess we aren't stuck per say, but my plans are for sure altered. We'll see what we can find to do...Happy Snow Day, I guess!
3.04.2008
Seriously?!
Posted by Sharon at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think we maybe had 2 inches...no school for us. I was disappointed too. Our last day of school was just where I wanted it. Now, it is not. I also had to laugh on the getting bundled up part. It took longer for me to bundle Maria up than it took for her to be out there, or at least the time was close. I didn't even bother with Joshua, though I have no snow pictures of him yet. Maybe next year. :)
Reba
Post a Comment