This weekend Ryan's brother Kyle is getting married! He and Miah have been together for a while now (not sure how long, but she was at Lindsey's first birthday). She is a great girl! I'm so excited to have a sister in law and another girl to have around at family stuff! She has an identical twin--just a side note. :) Anyway, their wedding is on Sat. We are leaving tomorrow around lunch to go up to NWA and get Courtney to my mom and get ready for the rehearsal and dinner. Lindsey is so excited for the wedding. She talks about walking down the aisle and being the flower girl, but we'll see if she can "walk the walk like she talks the talk." Ryan says we are taking bets! Ha ha! At this point I can see it going either way.
I'll post pictures when we get home! Then the girls and I are off to TX to visit my mom's sister and my cousins there. It will be interesting now that there are kids and babies involved in the sleeping arrangements! Luckily Lindsey is big enough and flexible so it shouldn't be too bad.
Congrats Kyle and Miah! We love you!
3.13.2008
Big Weekend!
Posted by Sharon at 7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so jealous of the boat! You guys are big time.
Congrats to the little bro! How fun to have another girl in the fam. Can't wait to hear how Lindsey does at "game time".
Post a Comment