3.06.2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it STOP!

Courtney woke up from her FOUR HOUR nap today to a lot of snow! It was very different outside from when she laid down right after lunch! She wasn't sure what all of that was! So cute!







Ok, so I hadn't bought any of those super cute rain boots. The other 2 snows we've had Lindsey bless her heart has had freezing cold feet. She just doesn't have any good options for shoes. I asked Ryan to stop and get something, anything that would be good for the girls to wear out in the snow. These black boots are what he came home with! ;) PERFECT, just not cute! They look like fireman boots to me. Lindsey LOVED them! I didn't get a good picture of her in them, but you can see Courtney's. Lindsey later had them on "to keep her feet warm" (that is the reason I gave her for waiting to go out until Daddy got home with boots so her feet would be warm) with her pjs on tonight. Like they were house shoes. No socks, just pjs and boots! So funny! Courtney wasn't as sure about them. She couldn't walk too well in them. She looked like a bow legged cowboy walking in them! Pretty cute!

Courtney won't leave anything on her hands--or her feet for that matter. Luckily she did leave her boots on outside. She takes her shoes and socks off anytime we are in the car. Usually before we are off of our street and our street isn't very long. Anyway, Ryan helped Lindsey build a snowman, two of them actually, when he got home. I don't know why it is so dark, but if you look close I wanted you to see how BIG the snowball was that they rolled! HUGE! The snowman didn't end up as big as I thought that it would, but that first snowball was very large. Courtney and I were already inside by the time the Mr. and Mrs. Frosty were done. So I don't have a pic....

2 comments:

Julie said...

What is with this strange weather? Have fun playing in the snow. P.S. I tagged ya!

Lynne Paulus said...

Crazy AR weather! I think it is funny how this post was "Let is snow..." and your previous post was "Ready for Summmer" and the girls are in t-shirts and on the boat in the sunshine! Funny!