Friday night a group of girls had a night out. It was a lot of fun. It was a new group of friends for me and I'm so thankful to be meeting more and more people here. It seems like it has taken longer for me to feel attached.
This is Erin and Shaina. I have really gotten to know both of them through our MOPS group at church and now both of them have moved their membership to our church, so I'm excited about that!
An update on Courtney and the potty....she hasn't done it much, if at all, since I posted that on here! :( Lindsey was so easy and was literally potty trained in one day! So, even if Courtney is ready I don't think I'm ready for the long haul!! We'll just keep playing with it and see where it goes. Thanks for all the advice!

1 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun, Sharon! I know what you mean about feeling disconnected. I feel that way a lot. Sometimes it is hard not to feel left out, when everyone else seems like such good buddies. I feel like I am intruding on their space or something. Of course, I am shy and insecure about that stuff too. Even though, as you know, I am very loud! :) When it comes down to it, I am just very shy and I wish I had more friends. So glad you had a good time!!
Post a Comment