3.28.2008

Precious Moments


I know I've had this song on here before but it was TOO fitting not to have it on here again. Today one time I came in the living room and Lindsey had her arms out in front of her and was "dancing like Cinderella." So she then wanted her princess dress on, I put on classical music and she danced. We met Ryan for dinner and came home. Lindsey wanted to dance with Daddy, so that is what we did. It was so sweet!

2 comments:

Reba said...

So sweet! I love to see little girls with their daddies. We went to the Steven Curtis Chapman concert not long ago and he explained why he wrote that song. That time really does go quickly!
Reba

Lynne Paulus said...

So sweet! Yes, that song is one I had to force Jer to listen to! I just keep reminding him that there will probably be a day in the not too distant future where his little girls won't be begging him to dance but some other fella so enjoy it and keep dancing! Good job Ryan for dancing with your daughter! :)