Today was a beautiful day outside! It made me more ready for spring than I even realized that I was. It was fun to be outside in the sunshine and hanging out as a family. I went to get the camera because Lindsey and her friend Paige were helping Ryan gather the clippings from the bushes he cut this morning. When Courtney saw the camera, this is what she did. It was so funny!
I don't know if you can see them, but Lindsey has braids in her hair! I did that the other day and she loved it. I have to put her hair in pigtails and then braid the tails becuase it is so thin and fine! But, she thinks she is big stuff! So cute. I invited Paige to come over because Lindsey was in big time play mode and I just wanted to be outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. Paige came over to play and eat lunch. Lindsey had a couple of big melt downs while Paige was here, but they really played great together. Lindsey has now been asleep for about 2 hours, so that explains a lot. I knew she was tired, but not this tired. We will hopefully have a fun night watching Ryan coach and hanging out at home together.
Just for the sake of blogging...I took Lindsey to the dentist this week for her first time. She had been talking it up and was so excited to go. We had looked at a college friends' blog about her daugther going (thanks Tara!) and Lindsey was so excited. Needless to say, she would have NOTHING to do with the dentist chair so she didn't get her teeth cleaned. They reassured me this was very normal. The dentist did look at her teeth and said they looked fine, nothing big to worry about at all. She got her treat bag and told Ryan how good she was at the dentist. Which isn't real far from the truth, but she did cry and put her fingers in her mouth while I was trying to convince her to sit in that big chair. After we gave up she was fine. We'll try again in 6 months and see what happens!
3.01.2008
Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!
Posted by Sharon at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It was so pretty. And now it is so yucky. :(
Post a Comment