4.01.2008

Privacy Please!

So if you are reading this you should only be someone I invited. I have been thinking about doing this for a week now. Last week at our MOPS meeting we had some police officers come talk to us about safety with our children. He talked about the dangers with children on the inernet. All I could think about was how many pictures I have on here and how open I am about what is going on in our lives. So I figured better safe than sorry with "exposing" my children to strangers.

Then my friend Lynne set hers to private, after getting a weird comment. I got one of those last week and attributed it to not having it set to the "no robot" comments thing. However, just to be safe I thought this would be best.

If you know of someone that reads this that I did not e-mail or that you talk to, tell them to e-mail me and I'll send them an "invite" to check us out! :)

4 comments:

Lynne Paulus said...

I'm glad to hear what the police officer talked to you about...it reaffirms my decision to go private.

Julie said...

Great thinking, Sharon! I can set mine with a password on TypePad. I have done that before. I've been trying not to be as open with what is going on in our "private" life and only sharing what most people know anyway. I have been thinking about just making my blog more of a creative thing. With the photography, I need to have a public blog. I have been doing initials for JSJ and JB though, just for some privacy to strangers. I may transfer my "family" blog to a different address and make it a password protected one and keep my regular blog as my scrapbooking/photo blog. Not sure yet, but I need to do something! Thanks for the invite girl.

Angela said...

Make the rest of us feel like bad parents why don't you! Just kidding. I think it's a good idea.

Reba said...

So glad you invited me over. I tried the night before to go and it blocked me. I was trying to figure out what I had done wrong. :) I LOVE all of the new pictures!
Reba