Everyone wants to read about a potty update, right! HA HA! Anyway, I just thought I would announce it to the world since we've waited so long....Lindsey pooped in the potty today, got her 10 M&M's for it (as opposed to the 3 she'd been getting for just going potty!) as well as a trip to Wal-Mart to pick out a new Dora movie. Since we are leaving tomorrow for Branson, I thought it would be ok to go ahead and get 2 new movies, so we now have a new Barney one too! After the day/week we've had I'm not sure she truely deserved the 2nd one, but maybe it will be worth it tomorrow....I'm sure it will! Anyway, just as she "all of the sudden" decided to tt in the potty, she did the same late today with her pooping! So, she did it and was so proud! She ran to the front yard and in what was probably her loudest little voice said, "I did it Daddy! I pooped in the potty!" So proud! The cuter story (if that is a word) is that I called my mom on the way to Wal-Mart after she'd announced the news to her Daddy to brag on and be excited with my mom. Anyway, as soon as I hung up the phone Lindsey asked who I was talking to and what I said. I told her Honey and that I told her about going poop in the potty. Lindsey said, "I'm so proud of Honey for pooping in the potty!" I at first tried to correct her, but then decided it was ok and that she needed to know that yes, Honey does that too! It just isn't something we all talk about! :) So, that was hilarious! We'll see how we do in the car and on our trip. I'm very hopeful that she's done with diapers. We've still been putting one on at night, but tonight she THREW A FIT to not wear a diaper. So, we did a pull up. She still insisted that she wear panties, just like she does at nap time. At nap time she wears her pull up on the outside because that is what we did so she'd feel it (assuming she'd have an accident in bed) and not like it. So, now that is how we have to wear our "just in case" panties aka pull ups! :) Ryan tried to trick her so that if she did "go" while she was asleep she wouldn't wake up, but she figured that out and had to put her panties on and THEN the "just in case" panties! So, she likes her panties! How exciting! Wish I could get excited about my panties sometimes....
6.29.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment