6.15.2007

Swimming

Lindsey loves the water...as long as it isn't on her face. Ryan did get her to let him go under with her before we left. She wasn't excited about it after she came up, but at least she did it. That is our goal this summer, to get Lindsey to want to go under or learn how to do it I guess.








Courtney just sat waiting on us to dry off. I was suprised she didn't crawl off to the pool and try to get in. She likes it pretty well. Her favorite thing is to "jump" off to me. I can hardly get 1, 2 out of my mouth before I say 3 and she's leaning as hard as she can into my arms. She loves it! She went under 2 times last night too. Her first time. She didn't even cry or anything. She likes water in her face in the bathtub though. Very different girls for sure!

1 comments:

Alisa Berteau said...

How do you attempt to get them to go under the first time? do they hold their nose or what? Way to go Courtney!