
This is Lindsey and her friend from church Abi. Abi's mom, Mischelle, had some friends over today for a play time outside with the kiddie pool and slip and slide. Of course Lindsey didn't want to play much in the water, but she had fun with her friends.

Lindsey learned how to pedal this neat tricycle today. She loved it! Courtney loved riding too. I hate that we don't have a better place for Lindsey to ride and have a tricycle. We have a neighbor that loves for Lindsey to come drive her Jeep in her driveway since ours is so steep. So, we may look at something for Lindsey like this for her birthday.
The water was pretty cool today, so Courtney wasn't so sure about it either. We are going to join the country club here as just a summer member so we can go swimming whenever we want to. They have a kiddie pool and it is less than a mile from our house! Yeah! I'm so excited. I hope the girls like it because I'll love it!
This weekend we are going to Little Rock for my cousin (2nd), Whitney Watts, wedding. I'm excited to go and for Lindsey to go too. I think I'm going to take her into the wedding with us. She is going to be the flower girl in Ryan's brother's wedding next April. We are so excited!
4 comments:
I love their swimsuits...they are so precious! That is the coolest tricycle, where can you get one?
Funny you ask about where to get one! I've been searching. That friend got that one on e-bay, but when you search there is one (that I'll probably end up getting), but made by someone different. My aunt wants that exact one (because of the colors), so I'm on the look out, searching and searching, but can't find it. The brand of the one Lindsey and Courtney rode is "Friendly Toys" it says on the seat. She and I neither one can find anything on them, so feel free to search and if you find it let me know! I want the pink one on e-bay for my girls, but my aunt wants the multi-colored one. Do you need a tricycle for TWO?!?! :)
No tricycle for two yet.....but some day. You know me, I am such a planner! I've learned when you find a great thing you have to go for it!
I agree! great tricycle!! I will look too.
Post a Comment