6.24.2007

Fun Memories

This is waht Lindsey picked out at Wal-Mart as her prize for going to the potty. So far so good on that! She hasn't had an accident yet! She hasn't pooped in the potty (who would type that other than a mother?!) yet though. I've been limiting her dairy and giving her straight juice instead of watered down. I'm going to go this afternoon and buy some prune juice. Martha told me that helped Cole once. She hasn't complained of a stomach ache though either...who knows! Any advice from you mothers for me?

I just thought this was a good "kodak moment" of my girls. It was bedtime and they were both in their pjs, with thier "nite nites" watching tv. Lindsey actually didn't want Courtney to sit by her, so this lasted about as long (hardly) as it took me to take the picture!






Yesterday was the Cintas picnic. Luckily for us it wasn't raining, just super humid. Courtney loved the swing. She loved her baby swing, so I wasn't suprised. Lindsey pushed her for a little while, then she wanted to swing too. Courtney would have sat there for a long time I'm sure, but it was nap time and we had to leave.








This is classic Lindsey right now. I wanted to take her picture, but she turned her head so far that I couldn't even see her face. She's at the "if it isn't my idea it is a bad one" phase. Of course, being a girl that may not be a phase! HA HA! I thought I could catch her when she turned around if she didn't think I was taking a picture, but she caught me. As soon as I took this she said, "Put the camera down, Mom." Mercy!

That is Megan, Heather's sisiter behind Lindsey. She's staying with us for a month while Ryan's mom and step-dad are on their summer motorcycle trip. Megan lives with them (not legally, like full custody, but just lives at their house). She's a sweet girl. Just pray for us as we have her to be able to show her love and security. Pray for me as it is all of the sudden like having 3 children. She's 11, but not as independent as Heather was when she was here. I want to do what is right and love on her. She's used to being the "only child" at Grandma's/Ryan's mom's, so I hope that she doesn't feel left out or unloved, things are just different when you have an almost 1 year old and almost 3 year old. I'm having a hard time adjusting my thinking and perspective. I can't go into it all, but please just say a quick prayer...thanks!

1 comments:

shannon said...

Like the new look! The girls are growing so fast. How is the potty training going?

I would have sworn that I sent you the email when I started the blog. I meant too for sure. You are the reason I decided to try it because I love reading everyone elses! I even find myself reading complete strangers! Ha!

Shannon