6.13.2007

Funny Girls


Courtney decided it was time for her to help with the dishes. Lindsey never crawled in the dishwasher...suprise suprise! I know, most kids do! Anyway, Courtney was up here before I even knew it yesterday and mad when I kept her away.
She's pulling up on everything. This is her piano that she used to sit in and play. Now she pulls up on it. When the music starts, she bounces up and down, dancing. Too cute! This morning she pulled up (or tried to) on Lindsey's little kitchen in the toy room and it all came crashing down. Within 10 min. she was right back over there standing at it! She isn't close to walking, but she can crawl really fast and if she wants to go super fast she bear crawls...without her knees on the ground! Bottom straight up in the air!

If we put something on Lindsey's head she thinks she is Mary, mother of Jesus. So, we did this one night and she was Mary, carrying baby Jesus! So proud! So precious!

1 comments:

Alisa Berteau said...

Every time I check your page, I smile. Thanks for the updates