6.21.2007

What a BIG girl!

Just an update on my BIG GIRL wearing panties! She had a small accident this morning, but stopped herself. Once we got to the potty she wouldn't go any more. This afternoon was better. She went to the potty every time, and went more than just 2 times today. However, she is very "normal" in that she had a dirty diaper every day. She didn't do that yesterday or today. I know she needs to because she's talked about it, so I guess we'll experience all that has to bring tomorrow! She was dry this morning when she got up and also after her nap. When I put a diaper on her tonight with her pajamas, she moved her legs around. I asked her if it felt funny and she said yes, so that is a good sign. It didn't feel "normal" I guess! YEAH!!! So far so good! I'm so proud of her!

0 comments: