
When Lindsey saw Whitney, she thought she was seeing Cinderella! It was TOO TOO precious! I wish I could have captured her better in pictures. She could hardly stand not to see her the entire time we were there. She was always wanting to know where she was! It was just priceless. She was so excited when she finally got to talk to Whitney! You can't tell from this picture, but I guess she was just in awe!

Courtney on the other hand could have stolen the show if I had let her! HA HA!! This was just outside before we went in to the recption. She was just in a great mood and could have sat there for me to take her picture for hours! So stinkin' cute! OH...I may not have captured Lindsey, but I did this one! If you look close, you can see the beginings of her bottom 2 teeth!
2 comments:
So precious! Courtney was putting on a show for the camera!!
Love the pictures!!! Beautiful dress!!!!!! Love the smiles too!
Post a Comment