9.06.2010

Honey and Grandad go to East Pointe

Last Friday, Honey was out of school, so she and Granddad came down to visit Lindsey at school! Lindsey was THRILLED to say the very least! She requested they bring her McDonald's, so of course, they did!
After lunch sweet Miss Morgan told them they could come back to the classroom and take some pictures and show them around the classroom....


And take some pictures.....
So they did. Lindsey's lunch is over at 12:45 and mom called me at 1:12 and said they were just then leaving the school! Of course! I would expect nothing different. Honey being the former Kindergarten teacher was looking forward to this visit as much as Lindsey was I believe! I'm so thankful that Lindsey got to have her grandparents come visit! What a blessing!

1 comments:

Reba said...

Oh, I know that made Lindsey's day! What a fun time!